We're upDATING OUR WEBSITE!
Thanks to a generous donation from local graphic designer Sarah Powers, our NEW website is under construction! Please bear with us while we get UPdated. Check out her portfolio and consider contracting her for your design needs: www.sarahpowerscreative.com/
We've included most frequently searched information here on this page. If you can't find what you're looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
We currently offer the following support groups:
Talk It UP! Youth Group
- Ages 13-17
- Meets weekly on Mondays, 6pm-8pm, at the YMCA at 1001 S Wright St, Champaign.
- For parents of LGBTQ+ youth
- Meets first Thursday of each month, 6pm, at the Urbana Free Library
- Support group for women
- Meets fourth Wednesday of each month, 6pm, at the Champaign Public Library
Trans/NonBinary/Intersex Support Group
- First meeting Tuesday, October 10, 6pm, at the YMCA
The UP Center thrives on support from members of the community like you! Please consider one of the following options:
Or you can make a one-time sponsorship here:
Sponsorships help UP in a variety of ways - from program support, to operational costs, to special community events!